Microsoft SQL Server Training (70-765)
Architects, developers, infrastructure professionals, and development leads will benefit from this Microsoft SQL Server course. Candidates should be familiar with different cloud service models and service model designs, as well as data storage and synchronization strategies. Candidates should also be familiar with deployment models, database upgrades and migrations, and apps and services, as well as connecting Azure applications with external resources.
Course Key Learning
- Implement SQL in Azure
- Deploy a Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Plan for SQL Server installation
- Deploy SQL Server instances
- Deploy SQL Server databases to Azure virtual machines
- Manage databases and instances
- Configure secure access to Microsoft Azure SQL Databases
- Configure SQL Server performance settings
- Manage SQL Server instances
- Manage SQL Storage
- Perform database maintenance
This course covers the skills and knowledge measured by Exam 70-765, at the end of this course, you will have developed the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the Provisioning SQL Databases Exam.
Module 1: SQL Server Components
This module describes the various SQL Server components and versions.
- Introduction to the SQL Server Platform
- Overview of SQL Server Architecture
- SQL Server Services and Configuration Options
Module 2: Installing SQL Server
This modules describes the process to install SQL Server 2016.
- Considerations for SQL Installing Server
- TempDB Files
- Installing SQL Server
- Automating Installation
Module 3: Upgrading SQL Server to SQL Server 2017
This module describes the process for upgrading to SQL Server 2017.
- Upgrade Requirements
- Upgrade SQL Server Services
- Migrating SQL Server Data and Applications
Module 4: Working with Databases
This module describes the preinstalled system databases, the physical structure of databases and the most common configuration options related to them.
- Introduction to Data Storage with SQL Server
- Managing Storage for System Databases
- Managing Storage for User Databases
- Moving and Copying Database Files
- Side-by-Side Upgrade: Migrating SQL Server Data and Applications
- Buffer Pool Extension
Module 5: Performing Database Maintenance
This module covers database maintenance plans.
- Ensuring Database Integrity
- Maintaining Indexes
- Automating Routine Database Maintenance
Module 6: Database Storage Options
Describe SQL Server storage options.
- SQL Server storage Performance
- SMB Fileshare
- SQL Server Storage in Microsoft Azure
- Stretch Databases
Module 7: Planning to Deploy SQL Server on Microsoft Azure
This module describes how to plan to deploy SQL Server on Azure.
- SQL Server Virtual Machines in Azure
- Azure Storage
- Azure SQL Authentication
- Deploying an Azure SQL Database
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Some experience with database design
Who Should Attend
- Database professionals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases including database maintenance
- Database professionals who work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job responsibilities or develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases
- IT Students willing to make career as Database Admin
International Student FEE : USD 500 | 665 CAD | 1,875 AED | 192 OMR
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training