Siebel Open UI Foundations Online Training Course
What you will learn
Students will learn about the Siebel Open user interface and architecture in this Siebel Open UI Foundations course. Siebel online course’s second section explains the Open UI “manifest” and how to manage it, followed by descriptions of presentation models and physical renderers. The course’s last session covers both connected and unconnected modes of the Siebel mobile interface.
- Describe the Siebel Open UI architecture.
- Identify the key file types involved in customizing the Siebel Open UI client.
- Administer Siebel Open UI customizations.
- Make simple customizations in themes and cascading style sheets.
- Make simple customizations in Open UI desktop applications.
This course will lead you through the methods for modifying the application’s general appearance and feel using cascading style sheets that are grouped into themes. You can choose your preferred theme when the themes have been produced.
Hands-on exercises are a great way to learn.
- Business Analysts
- Configuration Consultant
- Implementation Consultant
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Describe the Siebel Open UI architecture
- Identify the key file types involved in customizing the Siebel Open UI client
- Administer Siebel Open UI customization
- Make simple customization in themes and cascading style sheets
- Make simple customization in Open UI desktop applications
Course Key Topics
Siebel Open UI Client
- Presentation Model (PM)
- Physical Render-er (PR)
- Plug-in Wrappers (PW)
- Manifest Files
- Object types and usage
Files and directories
- Siebel Web Templates
- Run-time data
- Property inspector
- Debugger flag
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS files)
- Styling Rules
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training