Scratch Programming Game Development for Kids
Scratch is a computer programming language with a graphical user interface. Scratch allows users to make games, animations, and stories by dragging and dropping blocks.
This course will cover all the principles to game development in Scratch from scratch. It makes game development both straightforward and exciting. To take this course, you’ll need Scratch installed on your computer as well as an interest in learning how to program and make games/animations in general.
At the end of this course, we will be able to build animations and games in Scratch. You’ll learn and master this visual programming language in little over 13 lessons. This course was designed for complete beginners with no or minimal programming expertise.
- Revision Of Scratch Coding
- Accessing Laptop/Desktop Peripherals
- Learning Complex Algorithms
- Making Flowcharts
- Nested Loops
- Nested Conditional Statements
- Mathematical Operators
- Coding Fruit Ninja Game In Scratch
- Scratch Programming Final Project
- Competition: Coding Games In Scratch
- Certificate Distribution For Scratch Programming
- You only need a PC or Mac
- No Programming or Technical Knowledge is needed
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for parents/teachers who want to teach their kids basics of programming. This course can be taken by anyone interested in learning Scratch and developing games in Scratch.
- No prior programming experience is needed for this course.
International student fee : 200USD
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Trainings Available | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training