SAP Certified Application Associate Sales and Distribution Online Training Course
SAP Sales and Distribution online course teaches to manage selling, billing, transportation and shipping of products and services of an organization. Our provided SAP Certification allows a candidate to know all the fundamental knowledge necessary for the Sales profile. All the technical skills are taught in depth by our professional team of trainers. This online training course helps a student easily pass the SAP Certified Application Associate certification exam.
- Processes in sales and distribution: organizational structures in sales and distribution, working with customer and material master data, overview of the process chain for sales order processing, introduction to pricing, introduction to the availability check, sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production, credit memo processing and returns processing, introduction to sales and distribution reporting.
- Sales: Creating and processing sales orders, sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, document flow and copying control, partner determination, contracts and scheduling agreements, special business transactions, incompletion logs, material determination, material listing/exclusion, product selection, free goods.
- Mini case study in sales.
- Delivery processes: Controlling outbound deliveries, creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue.
- Business knowledge in the area of sales and distribution processing.
Who is eligible to attend this training?
- Solution Consultants responsible for implementing order fulfilment with SAP ERP
International student Fee: 1000USD
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training