Programming for Kids Online Training Learn to Code in Scratch
Programming for kids is a beginner-friendly programming course that is suitable for kids as the name itself suggests. Scratch programming language is used to create your own games and applications.
This online course is absolutely unique because of its teaching technique. Characters, animations, analogies, and a sense of fun hide the complexity of computer science issues.
The content (animations, spectacular effects, and clones of popular games like Flappy Bird, Duck Hunt, and Pac-Man) is meant to be entertaining to keep children entertained and focused. The games were hand-picked to help kids learn about computer science while having fun.
This course is designed for
- parents or teachers who want to give their children the best skills and most fun
- kids and beginners who want to learn to code games
- anyone new to programming who doesn’t know where to start
What you’ll learn
- Create smart and fun games
- Create animations and cool visual effects
- Code – one of the most important skills to learn!
- Understand complex computer science concepts by intuitively applying them in games
- Learn text-based programming languages 2x – 10x faster
- No prior programming knowledge is required
Who this course is for:
- Children (from 7-8 years)
- Absolute beginners in programming and computer science
International Fee : 150USD
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes Available