PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Certification Course
PRINCE2 (an abbreviation for Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based paradigm for efficient project management. Educad Academy delivers industry-top PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Certification training courses to professionals. PRINCE2 is widely recognized and utilized in the commercial sector, both in the UK and worldwide, and is widely employed by the UK government. The PRINCE2 technique is open source and provides non-proprietary project management best practice recommendations.
PRINCE2 Certification Key features
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
PRINCE2® is a project management methodology. The certification programme is designed for individuals who want to learn quickly using real-world examples while working with an approved trainer or coach. It assists you in determining who should be engaged and what their responsibilities will be. It walks you through a series of steps and explains what information you should collect along the way. This is an excellent curriculum for candidates and businesses seeking PRINCE2 certification.
PRINCE2 may look similar to what you’re already using, but it excels at combining common terms and descriptions into a framework that anybody familiar with PRINCE2 can grasp, regardless of their background or industry.
Introduction to PRINCE2 and Project Management
- Characteristics of project management
- Project and product life cycles
- History of PRINCE2 & benefits
- Overview of methodology & structure
- Project Management structure
- PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes
- Difference between embedding and tailoring PRINCE2
- Supplier and customer relationship
The 7 Principles of PRINCE2
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibility
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
The 7 Themes of PRINCE2
- Business Case
The 7 Processes of PRINCE2
- Starting a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Managing Product Delivery
- Closing a Project
- Exam tips and tricks
- Practice Examination
Benefits of PRINCE2
Using PRINCE2 provides you with greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. This will benefit
- Individuals seeking leading project management skills and greater employment prospects
- Project manager
- Directors/executives (senior responsible owners) of projects, and
For individuals: PRINCE2 certification is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you to do your job more effectively.
For organisations: PRINCE2’s formal recognition of responsibilities within a project, together with its focus on what a project is to deliver (the why, when and for whom) provides your organization’s projects with:
- A common, consistent approach
- A controlled and organized start, middle and end
- Regular reviews of progress against plan
- Assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products.
- Be prepared for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner certifications are beneficial for professionals aspiring to become senior project managers. Educad’s PRINCE2® course is ideal for project managers, associate or assistant project managers, team leads or team managers, project executives, project engineers, and software developers.
There are no pre-requisites to begin the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course. However, to enroll for the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination, PRINCE2® Foundation Exam should be completed and passed.
Download PRINCE2 Course Material /Tips / Case Studies and Templates
International Student Fee: USD 300 | CAD | 300 | AUD 300 | AED 1,000 | SAR 1,000
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training