Oracle Database 12c Installation and Administration Training
Oracle Database 12c course is for students who are working or planning to work in a data-driven sector. Whether you want to get into business intelligence or study Oracle SQL, data warehousing or become an ETL developer or architect, this online course plays a fundamental role. It allows you to set up a database on your platform. There is no requirement for prior experience. This oracle database course has been split into different levels to help beginners as well as experts to get benefit from it.
What you’ll learn
- create an Oracle account.
- use different ways to download software from an Oracle website.
- create folders.
- uncompress files and to extract files.
- edit environment variables.
- install an Oracle Database.
- verify installation of an Oracle database.
- start and stop Oracle services.
- identify Oracle database home path and TNSNAMES path.
- log into database using SQL PLUS.
- create database users.
- unlock a database user.
- give privileges to users.
- install SQL Developer.
- create connections in SQL Developer.
- We will go through how to get everything that you need to use in this course. No prior skills are needed, you will receive all the necessary training in this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone, beginners or professionals, who need to install an Oracle Database or SQL Developer on their systems.
International Fee : 1,000 USD
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training