ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Online Training
ISO 31000 Lea with Risk manager course along for risk manual-time the course complies with different modules that focus on multiple real-time management cases. Our Risk management online training revolves around the fundamentals of making the right decisions, and improving performance along with risk management to secure business uses. It also teaches to make the framework of the plan, how to execute it and compulsory actions, to accomplish corporate goals. Students, after completion of the course, can easily take PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager test and get its certification too. Our courses give all the theoretical and practical support to use the knowledge in the professional field.
Who should attend?
- Risk directors, managers, officers
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations
- Top management members who seek guidance on how risk management should be integrated at a strategic level
- Individuals responsible for risk management processes
- Individuals interested in risk management
- Understand the risk management concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and framework in the context of an organization
- Learn how to apply the ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Learn how to establish a risk recording and reporting process and an effective risk communication plan
- Develop the ability to effectively manage, monitor, and review risk in an organization based on best practices
- The training course is based on theory and best practices used in risk management.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical examples and scenarios.
- Participants are encouraged to communicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- The exercises are similar in structure with the certification exam questions.
A fundamental understanding of the risk management framework, process, and principles.
- Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management
- Establishing the risk management framework and initiating the risk management process
- Risk analysis, risk evaluation, and risk treatment according to ISO 31000
- Recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000
- Certification exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” exam complies with the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of risk management
- Domain 2: Establishing the risk management framework
- Domain 3: Initiating the risk management process and assessing risks
- Domain 4: Risk treatment
- Domain 5: Risk recording and reporting
- Domain 6: Risk monitoring and review
- Domain 7: Risk communication and consultation
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for the respective credential. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements of this certification.
To be considered a valid risk management experience, the risk management activities should follow best risk management practices and include the following:
- Defining a risk management approach
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for an organization
- Defining risk evaluation criteria
- Identifying assets, existing measures, risk sources, and consequences
- Assessing risk consequences and incident likelihood
- Evaluating risk levels and risk treatment options
- Assessing residual risk
- Communicating the risk
- Performing risk management review
- Training course materials containing over 400 pages and practical examples will be distributed to participants.
- An attestation of course completion of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- Certification Exam Fee 850 USD – Not Included in Training Fee.
International Student Fee: 500 USD
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training