Industry 4.0 Associate Certification Robot System Operations Training
Robot system operations online training is perfect for programmers and machine technicians along with the individuals interested in the related field. This online course deals in floor automation equipment and processes that is taught in different levels. It includes concepts and terminology of Robots, setup and adjustment, Fixtures Types and selection, monitoring and cycle Time optimization, and much more. Industry 4.0 Associate certification gives you enough skills to make a good space for oneself in this field.
What is Industry 4.0?
Industry 4.0 (also known as “smart manufacturing”) is the merger of real-world production with the virtual world – a global in which it is fully integrated into manufacturing processes. Mechanical engineering, logistics, and service systems all communicate with one another in a new, intelligent way. The “internet of things” has truly revolutionised the entire industrial sector – production cycles are shortened, customer needs are incorporated instantly, maintenance is essentially transported out instantly, orders are completed in the best order possible…all of these factors combine to create the “Smart factory.”
Industry 4.0 Course Key Topics
Level-3 Certified Industry 4.0 Associate – Robot System Operations
EDUCAD ACADEMY The Certified Industry 4.0 Associate – Robot System Operations certification prepares people for operations jobs in modern manufacturing settings that employ industrial robots and Industry 4.0 automation technology. This qualification is also beneficial for maintenance workers and IT professionals who want to learn how to operate robot systems.
Robot System Operations Competencies:
- Concepts & Terminology of Robots
- Robot Setup & Adjustment
- Robot Operations & Basic Programming
- Fixtures/End of Arm Tooling Types & Selection
- Robot-Ethernet Network Communications
- Robot I/O Device & PLC System Interfacing
- Robot Monitoring & Cycle Time Optimization
- Robot Smart Manufacturing Concepts
Industry 4.0 Smart Manufacturing Key Benefits
- Improve Visibility into Costs, Efficiency, and Quality Across Factories
- Monitor Production Performance and Predict Maintenance
- Monitor Assets and Predict Failure
- Rapid Decision Making with Machine Learning
- All the participants will be assisted through the process of learning to build up their own robot.
- The effectiveness of the participants’ work will be demonstrated by their performance in the competition at the end of the course.
International Student Fee : 250 USD | 935 AED | 935 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training