Industry 4.0 Associate Certification Course (Basic Operations)
Industry 4.0 Associate basic operations course deals with the basics of industry Associate. This manufacturing automation online course is all about the operations and assembly roles in modern manufacturing environments. It teaches concepts and terminology of smart manufacturing, setup and adjustment, blueprint and schematic reading, precision measurement and much more that’s why this is called smart manufacturing course as well.
What is Industry 4.0?
Industry 4.0 (also known as “smart manufacturing”) is the merger of real-world production with the virtual world – a global in which it is fully integrated into manufacturing processes. Mechanical engineering, logistics, and service systems all communicate with one another in a new, intelligent way. The “internet of things” has truly revolutionised the entire industrial sector – production cycles are shortened, customer needs are incorporated instantly, maintenance is essentially transported out instantly, orders are completed in the best order possible…all of these factors combine to create the “Smart factory.”
Industry 4.0 Course Key Topics
Level-1 Certified Industry 4.0 Associate – Basic Operations
EDUCAD ACADEMY Individuals who earn the Certified Industry 4.0 Associate – Basic Operations certification are prepared to work in operations and assembly roles in modern manufacturing environments that employ Industry 4.0 automation technology. Individuals in similar fields who wish to learn more about automated equipment and processes can benefit from this qualification.
Basic Operations Competencies:
- Concepts & Terminology of Smart Manufacturing
- Basic Setup, Adjustment & Operation of Automated Machines
- Safety and Hand Tools
- Blueprint & Schematic Reading
- Precision Measurement
- Basic Electrical Control, Pneumatic, & Sensor Systems Operation
- Basic Robot Operation & Terminology
- Production Monitoring via HMI, Internet, Ethernet, & Smart Phones
Industry 4.0 Smart Manufacturing Key Benefits
- Improve Visibility into Costs, Efficiency, and Quality Across Factories
- Monitor Production Performance and Predict Maintenance
- Monitor Assets and Predict Failure
- Rapid Decision Making with Machine Learning
- All the participants will be assisted through the process of learning to build up their own robot.
- The effectiveness of the participants’ work will be demonstrated by their performance in the competition at the end of the course.
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training