Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
Google cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform are used to design, construct, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
This cloud architect course gives a full grasp of networking, storage, and database storage in the Google cloud platform. Data storage like Persistent disk, Local disk, Cloud SQL, Cloud database, and Big Query are taught in detail. It will also teach you to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on the Google Cloud Platform. Avail the opportunity of becoming a Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect!
Course Key Modules
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Design for security and compliance
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
- Young IT Students Interested to make career in Cloud Computing
- Network Administrators/ Solutions Architects/Cloud Architects
- Computer Programmers wanted to learn Google Application Deployment
- Individuals / Organizations Interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the cloud.
- Google Cloud Account (you can use the free trial version)
- Familiarity with a programming / any scripting language
- Map business objectives to application/architecture requirements
International Student Fee: 500 USD
Study of a Case
Examine the case studies that could feature in your exam.
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training