FSSC 22000 Internal Auditor Online Training Course
The goal of food safety course is to give you the information and skills you’ll need to conduct an internal FSSC 22000 audit and report on the FSSC’s effective implementation, maintenance, alignment with customer/legal/other requirements, and continuous improvement. This allows any firm to demonstrate their commitment to food manufacturing or trading safe food, which is especially useful when regulatory authorities or stakeholders examine the facility. This food safety online course will help you find a good seat in this particular industry.
About FSSC 22000
The Scheme uses international and independent standards such as ISO 22000, ISO 9001, ISO/TS 22003 and technical specifications for sector specific Pre-Requisite Programs (PRPs), such as ISO/TS 22002-1. These standards were developed through a wide and open consultation with a large number of international stakeholders. Besides these standards, the Scheme contains so-called FSSC Additional Requirements which can be found in the FSSC 22000 Scheme documents. The Scheme documents are available from the FSSC 22000 website.
FSSC 22000 Internal Auditor Course Summary
Lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role play exercises, and examples of real-life problems make up the course:
- Requirements and Principles on which FSSC is based
- Role of an Internal Audit in Maintaining, Evaluating and Improving the FSSC.
- Roles and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on FSSC and in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
- Functions and skills that an auditor must have in both internal audits and certification audit and the process for certifying an organization
- Potential benefits to business/society and most common problems in achieving FSSC external certification.
What will I learn?
You will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Determine the application of ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing FSSC 22000
You will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on FSSC 22000 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an FSSC 22000 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its FSMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
International Student Fees: 200 USD
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an FSSC 22000 FSMS.
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training