Diploma Big Data Analytics Online Training Course with Machine Learning
This Big Data Specialist Diploma program will provide you a practical grasp of big data analytics as well as new technologies such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Internet of Things, and Data Visualization. Big data specialist online certification equips you with the right skills to analyze data fast. We offer case studies, discussions, practical work, decision making according to the scenario you are surrounded with. Our instructors help you become a data analyst in any organization.
Program Key Learning [ 5 Courses to make you a Big Data domain true expert ]
- BD-01 Big Data Analytics Foundation with Python
- BD-02 Machine Learning with Python- (Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Machine Learning– Apache Spark)
- BD-03 Microsoft Power BI and Big Data Visualization
- BD-04 Introduction to NoSQL Database
- BD-05 Big Data Technologies Infrastructure Design
Final Project (Big Data Machine Learning Industry implementation use case)
You can focus on a specific practical topic within data sciences, machine learning, natural language processing, data visualization analytics, and big data technologies infrastructure architecture with the Big Data Diploma programme.
Diploma Big Data Course Objectives
After completing Specialist Diploma in Big Data Analytics students should;
- Develop practical data science skills that can be applied across industries
- Understanding Machine Learning using Python
- Understanding Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning
- Gain a critical understanding of new technologies derived from current research and industry practices;
- Develop practical skills using the latest data visualization tools.
COURSE BD-01 Big Data Analytics Foundation
Understand the Big Data Analytics, Tools, Infrastructures, and Technologies background, history, and evolution. Case studies on how Huge Data Analytics has improved insights into customers’ big data lakes, allowing them to tackle some of the most tangible real-world challenges.
- Introduction to Big Data
- Storing Big Data
- Processing Big Data
- Tools and Techniques to Analyse Big Data
- Developing a Big Data Strategy
- Implementing a Big Data Solution
COURSE BD-02 Machine Learning – with Python
Machine Learning for Big Data as a Business Application Domain: Basic Concepts, History, and Evolution Use cases for both little and big data in many business areas. A look at machine learning techniques and algorithms, as well as how to interpret them from a commercial standpoint. Cluster Analysis and Support Vector Machines: Theoretical and Practical Exposure.
- Python Data Analysis with NumPy and Pandas
- Python Data Visualization – Matplotlib and Pandas
- Math of Machine Learning – Probability, Regression, Vectors, Matrices, Baysian, K Nearest etc
- Machine Learning with Python – Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning and Train / Test
- Data Mining, Big Data with Machine Leaning – Apache Spark
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning.
- Project – Develop Product Recommender System in Python
COURSE BD-03 Microsoft Power BI and Data Visualization
With Microsoft BI Analytics and Data Visualization, you can transfer your business to the cloud. Covers a complete digital solution for BI analysts, data scientists, and administrators who want to improve their Data Analytics abilities.
- Learn to use Power BI (Business Intelligence) to create in-depth data analysis, highly visual reports and dashboards that can easily be shared with business users.
- Get an understanding of how the data analysis reports and dashboards can interact with each other and the great level of interactivity the audience can use to drill, filter, and sort the reports.
- Data Visualization
- Industry Use Cases
- Hands-On Labs: Practice with hands-on labs
COURSE BD-04 Introduction to NoSQL Database
Because they can store non-relational data on a massive scale and address problems that normal databases can’t, NoSQL (Non-SQL) databases are becoming more popular as data grows.
This course will provide you with hands-on technical expertise of NoSQL databases. To learn how to create and replicate databases, load and query data, and perform other activities, we’ll use the MongoDB NoSQL database as an example.
- What is NoSQL?
- Categories of NoSQL databases
- Installing MongoDB
- Storing data
- Nesting document data
- Specifying search criteria
- Reducing data via reduce function
- Attaching and retrieving images
- Deploying applications
COURSE BD-05: Big Data Technologies Infrastructure Design
This course will provide you an overview of big data infrastructure and analytics. We will discuss data mining and machine learning approaches as applied to text, graphs, and relational data, with a focus on algorithm design and “thinking at scale.” Although we will cover other abstractions such as bulk-synchronous parallel and streaming models, the majority of the course will be taught using a mix of MapReduce and Spark, two exemplary dataflow abstractions for large-scale data analysis.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to implement basic data mining and machine learning algorithms that can operate at scale.
- Effective algorithm design requires understanding the execution infrastructure and what the algorithms are used for
- Develop deep understand of Big Data technology infrastructure
- Data mining and machine learning techniques
- Large-scale Data Analysis Techniques
Course Pre-Requisites & Credit Hours
- Basic Knowledge About Python And DataScience
- Credit Hours – 160 (Lectures 80 hrs + 80 hrs Exercises & Examples)
- Course Duration 4 Months
Who should attend?
- Senior Executives & Consultant drive key transformation projects for organization
- Industry Professionals willing to develop career Big Data Analytics
- IT Manager / Business Analyst / Database Admin
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training