Design 3D & Animation Online Training Course
Design 3D and animation training courses introduce the potent and cost-free Blender 3D application during each of the several sessions. Students will learn how to construct a landscape from scratch after becoming comfortable with the Blender user interface. This series will teach students how to organize their work and design a very complex environmental scenario with characters and structures.
We continue building the fence and add a basic wood texture. The UV image editor will be introduced to you, and you’ll learn how to add textures to your model with it. Next, we’ll describe the material editor and demonstrate how nodes function. You’ll learn how to put together a straightforward shader combination to add moss to the fence. Other shaders like transparency and translucency will also be demonstrated. To create materials that look decent, you must have the Material Node book (PDF), which is included in this chapter.
Following these teachings, we begin constructing. At first, we build a simple structure, but as we improve, we start making more complex buildings that include ornamentation.
- Creating stunning unique environments
- Organize your workflow to make large environment scenes
- More than 250 unique 2K / 4K textures
- Lots of medieval reference photos
- E-book: Old Masters Unveiled ( 250 pages)
- All scene assets, including buildings, rocks, grass, trees and more
- 6 Characters to fill up your scene
- 2 HDR 360 Skies
- Full course documentation for the Blender basics chapter
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Trainings Available | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training