Data Sciences Specialization Course
Data science is the study of extracting knowledge from data. A data scientist is most likely to be a specialist in only one or two of all the fields, implying that cross-disciplinary teams can be an important part of data science. This online course provides ideas toolbox needed to become a data scientist. It teaches in-demand demand data science skills like pandas, Matplotlib, python programming with NumPy, and statistical analysis. It also teapre-processingocess data.
Data Sciences Summary
Defining Data Science and What Data Scientists Do
You will look over the course curriculum in this module to discover what will be covered in this course. You’ll also hear from data science experts on what data science is, what data scientists do, and what tools and algorithms they use on a daily basis. Finally, you must complete a reading assignment to discover why data science is regarded as the sexiest career in the 21st century.
Data Science in Business
In this module, you’ll learn about the steps that businesses must take to get started with data science. You’ll also discover some of the characteristics that set data scientists apart from other professionals. You’ll also learn about analytics and the critical role that data scientists play in the process, as well as story-telling and the value of a strong end delivery. Finally, you’ll be asked to put what you’ve learned about data science into practise by responding to open-ended questions.
Module-01 Machine Learning Data Analysis with Python
Basic Concepts, History and Evolution of Machine Learning for Big Data as a business application domain. Use cases in different business industries for both small and big data. A review of Machine Learning techniques and algorithms and their interpretation from a business perspective. Theoretical and Practical Exposure of Cluster Analysis and Support Vector Machines.
- Python Data Analysis with NumPy and Pandas
- Python Data Visualization – Matplotlib and Pandas
- Math of Machine Learning – Probability, Regression, Vectors, Matrices, Baysian, K Nearest
- Machine Learning with Python – Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning and Train / Test
- Data Mining, Big Data with Machine Leaning – Apache Spark
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning.
- Machine Learning Project – Develop Product Recommender System in Python
Module-02 Understanding Data Science & Data Mining
In this module, you will learn about data science and what skills are required for anyone interested in pursuing a career in this field and as he gives advice to those who are looking to start a career in data science. Finally, you will be required to complete reading assignments to learn about the process of mining a given dataset and about regression analysis.
Data Science Course Key Learning
- Introduction and Decision Trees, Typical Data Science Tasks, Data Science Applications/Examples
- Prediction techniques Continues: Holdout Method, ROC Curve Interpretation, Artificial Neural Network
- Regression and Ensemble Methods: Linear Regression Analysis, Ensemble Methods (Bagging and Boosting), K-Nearest Neighbors Method
- Clustering: K-Means Clustering, Hierarchal Clustering, Fuzzy C-Means
- Text Analysis: Part of Speech tagging, Bags of Words Creation, Part of Speech and Stop Word Filters, Stemming Text, Term Frequency Count
- Market Basket Analysis of Consumer: Association Rule Mining, Apriori Method, Frequent Item sets
Data Sciences Course Audience
- This course is primarily for individuals who are passionate about the field of data science and who are aspiring to become data scientists.
Data Science Course Benefits
- Individuals who earn this certification were able to describe the Data Science and What Data Scientists Do, how data sciences helping modern business to perform better, understanding data and patterns.
- Basic level understanding with any financial data analysis, database or programming language understanding.
International student Fee : 350$ | 1,300 SAR | 1,300 AED
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training