COBIT®5 Foundation Course
COBIT®5 is the business framework for corporate IT management and governance. ISACA’s universally acknowledged framework outlines the concepts, methods, analytical tools, and models that may be used to improve information system trust and value. It has a framework that is most relevant to modern enterprises. In this COBIT online course, you will learn the fundamentals of COBIT. You will learn about TIL and NIST, their benefits, and figure out the potential risks.
Course Key features
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organization structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
COBIT®5 is the sole business framework for corporate IT governance and management. ISACA’s universally acknowledged framework outlines the concepts, methods, analytical tools, and models that may be used to improve information system trust and value.
COBIT has a 20-year track record of assisting organizations of all sizes and sectors in better addressing the requirements and goals of their stakeholders through IT activity.
The most recent edition of COBIT incorporates global thought leadership and assistance from business, IT, and governance professionals. In addition, COBIT 5 features two additional levels in response to the rising need for cyber resilience: Implementing the NIST Standards Using COBIT 5 (INCS) and COBIT Assessor for Security (AS). The business motivations for prioritized cyber security operations and integrating cyber security with the organization’s entire risk management procedures are the emphasis of these levels of COBIT 5 Certification.
COBIT 5 helps enterprises of all sizes, regardless of sector:
- Maintain high quality information to support business decisions.
- Achieve strategic goals and realize business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology
- Maintain IT-related task at an acceptable level
- Optimize the cost of IT services and technology
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies
COBIT 5 Qualification Scheme
Three (3) qualifications are available in COBIT 5. These are:
- COBIT 5 Foundation
- COBIT 5 Implementer
- COBIT 5 Assessor
This COBIT® 5 Foundation Course specifically addresses the official syllabus of the COBIT® 5 Foundation Exam
Overview & Key Features of COBIT® 5
- Introduction to COBIT® 5 Framework
- The drivers and business benefits of using the COBIT® 5 framework
- Enterprise governance and management of IT
- Understanding needs of the enterprise stakeholders
The COBIT® 5 Enablers
Enabling holistic approach
COBIT® 5 Process Reference Model
Introduction to COBIT® 5 Implementation
- Continual Improvement Lifecycle
- Implementation Lifecycle
- Transition Considerations for COBIT 4.1, Val IT and Risk IT Users
Process Capability Assessment Model
- The Process Capability Model
- The basic ISO 15504 concepts.
- The differences between a Maturity and a Capability Assessment
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEE : USD 500$
Prerequisites for COBIT 5 Exam
COBIT 5 Foundation exam: None
COBIT 5 Application Fee : 100$
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training