Cloud Computing Diploma (All-in-One Course) AWS / Azure/ Google Cloud
Cloud computing courses are to build your understanding of its concepts and introduce you to the basics of amazon web services, Microsoft Azure and google cloud platform. Introduction to cloud computing with AWS, Azure, and GCP online course defines what cloud computing is and is not, how it differs from traditional self-hosted IT deployment models, and it also compares infrastructure as a service (IaaS), (PaaS) platform as a service and (SaaS) software as a service along with other Cloud Computing components.
Why Diploma in Cloud Computing
There are many reasons to do a diploma. The main aim of this programme is to develop practical and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies like AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud and Google Cloud and identify their effective use in business.
This diploma has been designed to equip students/ professionals with knowledge and competencies of cloud computing in order that they gain practical and comprehensive knowledge of cloud computing for business. It consists of a combination of onsite classes and live interactive discussions and lab work to enable the learner to gain practical skills and knowledge to enhance business operations (online classes available).
The information technology and computer sectors, as well as the majority of organizations, rely heavily on information systems, cloud computing, online security, and data management. Industry is in great demand for computer specialists, and individuals who successfully complete the course will be highly employable in industries as diverse as healthcare, banking and insurance, and cloud computing. Software, data analytics, financial services, distribution, research and development, operations and management, and many other fields have openings. If you think you’d like to go deeper into your studies, check out our full-time cloud computing courses.
- Gain knowledge of world top cloud computing provider (AWS/Azure/ Google Cloud), learn how to implement cloud technologies in business.
- Articulate the technical benefits of cloud computing services.
- Explore the cloud platforms, cloud models, their functions and capabilities, and cloud strategy.
- Identify the security risks in cloud computing and evaluate the implications of GDPR.
Cloud Computing Course Content
The lecturing team consists of a team of staff that combine both academic qualifications with substantial practical experience, and this practical perspective is reflected in the delivery of the module. Some of the key subject areas are the following:
- What is Cloud Computing? History of Cloud Computing. Essential Characteristics of Cloud Computing. Virtualization. The need of Virtualization. Benefits and Limitations of Virtualization.
- Cloud Computing Architecture: Horizontal and Vertical Scaling; Architectural Layers of Cloud Environments
- Cloud Deployment Models: Public, Private, Hybrid and Community Cloud
- Cloud Service Models: Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Cloud Platforms: Windows Azure, Amazon Web services, Google Cloud Platform, etc. Choosing a cloud platform and using several resources such as infrastructure, software and platform.
- Cloud Lifecycle: Implementing a Cloud Computing Life Cycle. Life Cycle Issues; Lifecycles and Security. Cloud Lifecycle Management; Adoption Lifecycle.
- Cloud Economics: Four Cornerstones of Cloud Economics. Unit Service Cost. Cloud Computing and Economic Growth.
- Cloud Security: Overview of Security in Cloud. Compliance Network security. Virtualization Security.
Legal Protection of Cloud Users. Software Security. Data Security. Privacy Identity management and Access control. Implications of GDPR. Audit and Forensics Interoperability and Portability . Guiding frameworks. Risk assessment and Management.
After you have successfully completed the Cloud Computing Diploma course, you will be able to attempt certification exams an Accredited Certificate of Achievement AWS/Azure/Google Cloud listed below (Certification Exam Fee Not Covered in this Course). You will also be awarded a Diploma Course Certificate completion without sitting for the certification exam, Educad Academy Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at or in PDF format.
- Young IT Students Interested to make career in Cloud Computing
- People who want to become AWS/ Google/ Azure/ Oracle Associate Cloud Engineers
- People preparing for the AWS/ Google/ Azure/ Associate Cloud Engineer exam
- Network Administrators/ Solutions Architects/Cloud Architects
- Computer Programmers / Software Engineers
- Basic understanding of Cloud Platform products and services
- Basic understanding of Windows, virtual machines or networking would be helpful
International Student Fee: 1,000 USD | 3,750 AED | 3,750 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training